top of page

Expert assisted migration projects

As we're getting ready to release our self-service platform, we want to offer expert-guided projects. Success guaranteed.

Data screenshot
Data Migrations

We provide excellent cloud to cloud and local to cloud data migrations, no matter what the sources and destinations are. We will support you and your team with answers and technical assistance should end users get confused or stuck after having started on the new data platform.

Code
Custom Development

As it often happens, your requirements may be considered custom. We've got you covered.

We have many years of experience and an outstanding development team that can face any custom challenges like custom workflows and integrations with third party software.

Open Laptop
Training

Are you concerned about your users not being properly instructed? We provide amazing training sessions both for end users and admin users regardless of platform.

We support sessions in English, German and Polish and are available in any time zone.

Data Migrations

With over 15 years of experience we have tried and tested all recipes for any type of migration projects.

  • When will I be billed?
    We expect a 30% advanced payment prior to the Kick Off Call. The remaining 70% are expected to be payed within 2 weeks after the final wrap up call. We can issue one or two invoices for the above.
  • What payment methods are supported?
    Currently we support wired transfer only.
  • We are a regulated company what special support can you offer?
    As this is an expert assisted project offer, we can be flexible in every aspect. If you need the expert to use specific devices, let us know. If your data cannot leave a certain geographical area, let us know. If you need a special kind of report, let us know.
  • How much does this service cost?
    Every effort is scoped separately. The SoW (Scope of Work) does not cost you anything. There are no strings attached. You decide if you want to move forward with the project.
  • I don't know how much data I have / what kind of files I have / if I need any particular assistance?
    That is perfectly fine. We can help with information gathering and effort assessment at no cost. Just schedule the scoping call.
  • Which data repositories do you support?
    As we are striving for perfection. We are willing to go above and beyond our experience. Having said that. We have performed all sorts of migrations ranging from a couple of hundred GB all the way to 200TB, from and to the following repositories: – Google Drive / Photos / Cloud Storage – Microsoft OneDrive / Azure Storage Buckets – Any S3 compatible storage – Box – DropBox – Egnyte – Local Servers (Windows and Linux based) – and many more
  • Will I get access to your platform and be able to use it myself?
    The plan is to field test our platform with expert assistance. As features are stress tested and confirmed, you may access the online platform yourself. We do hold on to the ETA on that. Until further notice, you may inquire or request any information, update or status by asking your designated expert.
  • Are there limitations to what can be done?
    Every cloud collaboration platform is different. Some do not differentiate between capitalisation, some limit the path length, others do not support certain permission types. That is what we are for. We make sure you get what you ask for. We work around limitations creatively or introduce custom functionality. Worst case, we inform you right away so that you can adjust expectations before starting the project.
Ready to take the first step?

Custom Development

As it often happens, your requirements may be considered custom.

We got you covered.

Automation

Custom workflows

Automated user creation

Custom task schedulers

Automated data manipulation

Metadata Injection

Automated File Syncing

Custom Data Connectors

Rule-based data syncing

Custom integrations

Integrations with 3rd party software

Integrations with Identity Providers (Okta, ADFS etc.)

Integrations with Cloud Collaboration Platforms

Anything from simple locally run scripts to full blown GUI based programs can be included in the project.

Training

Are you concerned about your users not being properly instructed?

 

Our Experts provide amazing training sessions both for end users and admin users.

Those training sessions:

  • are custom prepared for every client

  • can be recorded for later onboarding purposes

  • can cover custom workflows and additional software used (including software custom developed by us)

 

We support sessions in English, German and Polish and are available in any time zone.

Contact

Scope you project

Schedule your personal scoping meeting with us.

Data Sources
Services
Data Destinations
Powered by Qlos:

Thanks for submitting!

  • When will I be billed?
    We expect a 30% advanced payment prior to the Kick Off Call. The remaining 70% are expected to be payed within 2 weeks after the final wrap up call. We can issue one or two invoices for the above.
  • What payment methods are supported?
    Currently we support wired transfer only.
  • We are a regulated company what special support can you offer?
    As this is an expert assisted project offer, we can be flexible in every aspect. If you need the expert to use specific devices, let us know. If your data cannot leave a certain geographical area, let us know. If you need a special kind of report, let us know.
  • How much does this service cost?
    Every effort is scoped separately. The SoW (Scope of Work) does not cost you anything. There are no strings attached. You decide if you want to move forward with the project.
  • I don't know how much data I have / what kind of files I have / if I need any particular assistance?
    That is perfectly fine. We can help with information gathering and effort assessment at no cost. Just schedule the scoping call.
  • Which data repositories do you support?
    As we are striving for perfection. We are willing to go above and beyond our experience. Having said that. We have performed all sorts of migrations ranging from a couple of hundred GB all the way to 200TB, from and to the following repositories: – Google Drive / Photos / Cloud Storage – Microsoft OneDrive / Azure Storage Buckets – Any S3 compatible storage – Box – DropBox – Egnyte – Local Servers (Windows and Linux based) – and many more
  • Will I get access to your platform and be able to use it myself?
    The plan is to field test our platform with expert assistance. As features are stress tested and confirmed, you may access the online platform yourself. We do hold on to the ETA on that. Until further notice, you may inquire or request any information, update or status by asking your designated expert.
  • Are there limitations to what can be done?
    Every cloud collaboration platform is different. Some do not differentiate between capitalisation, some limit the path length, others do not support certain permission types. That is what we are for. We make sure you get what you ask for. We work around limitations creatively or introduce custom functionality. Worst case, we inform you right away so that you can adjust expectations before starting the project.
bottom of page